Friday, October 19, 2012

Yay, my first post on my very first devblog!

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Eric Polman, a student of at the moment of writing 19 years old. I live in the Netherlands in a small town called Eemnes. My interests lie in computers, games, game design, game programming, web development, web design, 3D art, listening to music and partying. That's practically everything I do, apart from my basic needs.

I will use this blog to keep readers up to date about my current projects including Clockwork Age (a project I'm doing with a friend of mine to prepare for our study next year), Web Development (I make sites.), Coursera classes (free education!) and more.
I will also posts things I find interesting, lovely, helpful and also things I dislike.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!